A Couple Of Times That I Liked_

So here are photos from times that I really enjoyed doing stuff that we do_


This one was a Tropical party. 

Troys going away party_ We had to dress as something starting with T R O or Y. So Jess,Molly and I went as robbers. There was also a digger, Tom Waits, Rodeo (he was a cowboy really), Transvestites etc etc. It was good

 ooh wow
Hunting & Fishing party
I was a hunter, Molly was a human hunter ....

Hung out with a gaggle of geese in Port Chalmers

Sawyers Bay reservoir, Its really nice...
I'd recommend having picnics here 

Summer_
 This is my favourite place in Dunedin
A hydrangea field on the way to Port Chalmers, you can go in and pick blooms...
I filled up the car 

 LOL_
jeepers, sunday session. 
This ended with me in crutches, gday sprained hip