CKC_

When i was 14 you broke my heart. I wrote you a note that was given to you by our mutual friend Harry, I watched you receive that note. Your eyes wondered towards me and without blinking you screw my heart up in your paw.

When i was 16 you broke my heart. I walked past your house on my way home, you were 10 meters in front of me... You never noticed i was there.

When i was 18 you broke my heart. I pashed you after our gig, then your girlfriend showed up. Our secret magical moments continued for 2 years.

When i was 21 you broke my heart. I chalked on your property, you said there was another girl.

When i was 22 you broke my heart.

When i was 23 you broke my heart.

when i was 24 you broke my heart

when i was 26 you broke my heart.

when i was 29 you broke my heart.

when i was 36 you broke my heart.
It's NOT me... It's you. 


_Cute Kitties Collective_

Exhibition
2012

Think...

Teen angst_
Crushes_
Secrets_
Pretty In Pink_
Candy_



Featuring work by

Jessie-Lee Robertson
Shelley Harding
Kelly O'Shea
Rachel Allan
Eliana Grey
Emma Wright
Yours Truely
(Tara Young)

x